Welcome to Regenerer, your ultimate destination for all your beauty solutions. We are a trusted name in the beauty and aesthetic world. We provide effective waxing for removal of undesired and unsightly body hair. We have made a niche for ourselves in the world of beauty and aesthetics. We are really proud of all our therapists and technicians who are known for their expertise, finesse, and dedication. Thanks to them, Regenerer has always been acknowledged as one of the leading waxing providers in Bentleigh.
We focus on delivering prompt and perfect services and we focus primarily on customer service. We wish to give a pleasant, comfortable and highly satisfactory waxing experience to our clients. We deliver highest levels of customer satisfaction. We offer a warm and inviting ambiance where you could simply chill out.
At Regenerer, we provide the best waxing in Bentleigh and you have easy access to a host of beauty treatments including underarm waxing, facial waxing and also bikini waxing. We use premium products. Needless to say, we use top quality wax to restrict redness, irritation and discomfort. All waxing services, including waxing for arms, legs and full body are performed utilizing top grade products. We use best quality strip wax and hot wax for perfect outcomes.
Things to Consider Before Opting for Waxing
- Just to make sure that everything goes perfectly and smoothly during the waxing session, it is essential to be prepared before going in for the waxing appointment. Here are a few tips to get ready for professional waxing solution Bentleigh.
- Your skin should be cleaned thoroughly before the waxing session. Your skin should be free from makeup or moisturisers. Anti-bacterial wipes are actually used to freshen up before an underarm or intimate waxing.
- For effective waxing, the hair to be eliminated must be a minimum of 3mm to 4mm. It is however, best if the length of the hair is between 6mm to 10mm in terms of results and comfort.
- It is a good idea to have a Nurofen or Panadol if you are going in for waxing, the very first time or if you are really very sensitive.
- Pregnant women should not opt for waxing without consulting their doctors.
- Keep us informed if you are having Accutane or any such steroidal medication or any medication that is responsible for thinning of skin.
- Do not opt for waxing, if there is some sort of skin irritation.
- You need to wait for about three months after any surgery.
- Wait for a month after a chemical peel before going in for a waxing session.
- Avoid the application of Retin A, glycolic acids or AHAs for a month in advance of the scheduled waxing appointment.
Tips for Waxing Aftercare
- Once the waxing process is done, you have to take proper care of your skin as your skin would be slightly sensitive post the waxing session.
- Rinse of the last iota of wax thoroughly with cold water.
- Take a sponge puff soaked in ice-cold water or ice and apply on the skin for a soothing effect.
- Apply a moisturizing lotion generously.
- Avoid exposing your skin to the sun immediately after waxing.
- Avoid using harsh soaps.
- Avoid using body sprays and deodorants immediately after a waxing.
Call us today and schedule an appointment for the best waxing in Bentleigh.